Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend in Review

This weekend was a crazy hectic one for me. Saturday morning we left for a wedding in Mississippi, which is around a 3 hour drive from my home. So that meant I had to wake up even earlier to do my workout & pack (since I was too lazy to pack to during the week).
 
Saturday morning I had Chest, Shoulders, and Tricpes. Arms. I HATE ARMS. 1 hand push-ups. Y flys. Sliding push-ups. push-ups, push-ups, push-ups!! Needless to say, I had a difficult time holding my arms up to put my  makeup on for the wedding!
 
 
 
The wedding was beautiful! And my DRESS FIT! All the hard work and meal prepping helped!! Still not sure I rocked it as well as I did in 2011 (left), but I really loved it! I actually got a few compliments on it, so I'll take it! ;)
 
We ate at a little sandwich shop in Natchez called Slick Rick's and let me tell you, I have never had a wrap so amazing! I got the Crawfish Roll. It was almost like a crawfish stuffing put into a wheat tortilla. Beyond amazing. I tried to get Christopher one before we left, but they were closed. Sorry bud! haha
 
On the way home, mom needed to get gas. Of course I recommended we stop at the gas station next to the outlet mall where the Nike outlet is! Smart, I know. Well luckily, they were having a clearance on all already reduced shoes. Soooo yeah. You know where that statement will end up. 
You can't pass those up for $40 a piece. You just can't.
 
 
So with that detour and after mom showed me some houses that she is looking at possibly buying, we didn't get home for lunch until 2! I had my Parmesan  chicken wrap and then dove into my workout so could make sure I got it in! The longer I kept pushing it back, the less likely I would actually do it!
 
 
Plyometrics X
That crap is no joke! Holy moly! I love cardio workouts and I was huffing and puffing!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 BUTTTT. On the bright side, I burned 710 calories in just 1 hour at my house, in my own gym, with no interruptions. BAM!
 
 
I will leave you with my final words.
DANCING WITH THE STARS TONIGHT
:) :) :)
 
 
 
 
 
until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment