Friday, July 10, 2015

Week 2 of Round 2 of P90X2

Lordy. That title sure sounds like a mouth full. Well folks, I'm back. I'm going to try to step up my blogging game to help not only you guys out, but also to help myself from going crazy with all this pent up extra words that are floating around in my brain 24/7.

Round 2 of X2. I don't even really know where to begin.
 
First off, I'll say this: this shit is HARDDDD.
And secondly: it's actually EASIER than the first time.
 
Since the last time I've done P90X2, I've completed INSANITY MAX:30 two times, Max: 30/21 Day Fix Extreme Hybrid, 2 months Body Beast, and 1 Round of 21 Day Fix Extreme.
 
I KNOW I have gotten stronger. I still feel like I look the exact same, but some of the moves come easier. And this round, I'm trying my utmost NOT to modify if I don't absolutely have to. I want to go full out! (except pull ups-- my assist band isn't going anywhere!!)
 
So all in all week two was a success in my opinion. I ate one meal out of whack on Monday, but other than that, I have stuck to my meal plan and not cheated. Christopher and I have been so bad about cheat meal lately it's pathetic. It's time to stop that bologna!
 
look, Colt even agrees

Day 7


 
 
Day 8

 
 
Day 9


 
 
Day 10



 

 
Day 11
 


 



Day 12










 
 
 
 
But with all that being said.... Flaunt what you worked your ass off for. You push yourself to be proud of yourself! DON'T HIDE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment