Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Apply To Be A Coach with TEAM #dare2dream


*CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR NEW COACHES*

.
Do you want to work from home, spend more time with your family, or have some extra money to pay off accruing debt? OR do you want to have the financial freedom to quit your job that is squeezing the life out of you? 
.
2016 is YOUR year! I am in search of 15 women who want to get in AMAZING shape themselves, and help others do the same. And don't worry; if you are already in great shape and want to inspire others, I want to hear from you too!
.
Through this coaching journey, I am going to mentor you on how to create your own online business from the comfort of your own home in just 1 hour a day. I am going to share with you exactly HOW I went from a full-time, Registered Dietitian to full-time stay at home furmom all within 25 months.
.
As a new brand new coach, I am going to teach you...
.
-How to create a business by sharing and helping, NOT selling
.
-How to create a 100% mobile business based on HELPING others reach their personal goals
.
-Proven techniques I used to go from a full-time Registered Dietitian to full-time stay at home furmom within 25 months time period.
.
There are no degrees, certifications, or pre-req’s required – you just have to have a DESIRE to support others while on you are on your own fitness journey!
.
Can't wait to teach you how to CRUSH IT & create the life of freedom that you deserve!
.
*I am looking to work with ladies who are SERIOUS about creating a job they are passionate about and who are dedicated to building a life of freedom. Please only apply if you are SERIOUS about learning more about coaching and are ready for change!*

.
*Beachbody doesn't guarantee any level of success, it's based on skill and effort. That is why I'd love to mentor you and teach you the tools that have helped me be successful in this business. I can't promise you anything, but I can encourage you and guide you to the best of my ability.*


Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment