Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hammer & Chisel Results

WHEW! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Life has been so hectic over here that I havent' even had a chance to sit down and lay it all out! 

I JUST recently completed my first 60 days of Beachbody's newest program, The Master's Hammer and Chisel.



Do I absolutely love my results? NOPE. 
Do I know why? YEP

I did not follow the meal plan one bit, and that's my own fault. I ate sushi way too many times to count and had a few drinks here and there. 

But I also just started Round 2 and I'm absolutely excited to see where this round takes me!

So here are my official results. And to be honest, I didn't even step on the scale or take measurements. Because I'm not concerned at all! I just want to build muscle, lean out, and be happy! And I am honestly working on that daily! 

So with that being said, I guess I should share my progress pictures!
So here it is. Day 1 VS Day 60.


Like I said, not a HUGE change. But I do see waist shrinkage and a small oblique shrinkage. So all in all, not horrible, but not the best. 

What I am most excited about is the progress I'm seeing in my strength! I have almost doubled some of my weight capacity in some moves and that is BEYOND exciting for me. I came into this super skeptical because I do not like weight training. It bores me. Or should I say BORED me. 

This program is changing it all around for me! I really look forward to pushing play and picking up those dumbbells and giving each day the maximum effort I can!


Are you ready to make a change in your life? 
Are you tired of saying enough is enough when it comes to your health and the struggle of sticking with the newest "diet fad?"

Well I'm here to tell you that you don't have to be set up for failure. You NEED and SHOULD succeed at being healthy. You deserve it! 

If you're ready to take the plunge and make a change to begin that journey of "New Year, New You," fill out the application below and join our next accountability group! 
We are here for you every step of the way, and will be here to help you succeed!


Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment