Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Latte


You know. Truth is, before last year, pumpkin anything was totally OFF my "to get" list when it Fall rolled around. But last year, I started playing around with different pumpkin tasting things. First it started off with the fall Marshmallows. Yes, I know; go crazy with it. And I ended up actually LOVING having the Pumpkin Spiced Shakeology before work in the mornings! 

So when I saw this Pumpkin Spiced Latte recipe on Beachbody's blog, I knew I had to share it! If not for you, then for myself for future reference ;)

So enjoy! <3


Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
Yield: 1 serving


Ingredients:
1 cup nonfat milk
1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 cup brewed black coffee or 1 shot espresso
1 dash ground nutmeg (to taste; optional)
Preparation:
1. Heat milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and extract in medium saucepan over medium heat; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is hot, but not boiling. It is ready when there are many small bubbles on the sides of the saucepan.
2. Remove from heat; mix vigorously with a whisk until frothy.
3. Pour coffee or espresso into serving mug; top with milk mixture.
4. Top with nutmeg if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment