Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 3 of 21 Day Fix Extreme


Day 1⃣5⃣ of 21 Day Fix Extreme
Plyo Fix Extreme
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
It's FINALLY week 3!! There is NO stopping me now! Pushing harder than ever before and not giving up! 
I was definitely huffing & puffing like a crazy person after this workout. my husband even asked if I was going to live. I suppose that's a sign of a good plyo workout



Day 1⃣6⃣ of 21 Day Fix Extreme
Upper Fix Extreme
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 
I'm stilling having some wrist pain from my incident this weekend, so push ups were modified after a few. But other than that, today was AMAZING! I'm not sure if it's because I'm almost to day 21 or what, but I'm blasting through each workout so far this week. Yes all two of them! haha!




Day 1⃣7⃣ of 21 Day Fix Extreme 
Lower Fix Extreme 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
 today WAS supposed to be Pilates Fix Extreme, but I swapped it out with Lower to let my wrist heal one more day. It feels A LOT better but I know Pilates has a lot of wrist involvement with the resistance band. so I wanted to play it safe rather than be sorry!

Leg day after doing ALL lower body in INSANITY class last night. pure torture! but leg day is my FAVORITE day ever so I'm okay with that 

*Work like your booty depends on it. Cause it technically does 




Day 1⃣8⃣ of 21 Day Fix Extreme 
Pilates Fix Extreme
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
 I'm not sure Autumn realized how happy she would make dogs across America when she created this workout!  but it's done. and it hurts like a mother! 

learning to love the burn




Day 1⃣9⃣ of 21 Day Fix Extreme 
Cardio Fix Extreme 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ➖➖➖
Cardio is one of the easier ones for me! I love cardio so when it's cardio day, I'm SUPER excited 
until I remember i need weights for it 
 weighted cardio is definitely a beast, but I will not give up! I will get shit done! 
2 more days. I can do it!


Day 20 of 21 Day Fix Extreme
Dirty 30 Extreme
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ➖➖➖
I wanted to quit the second I started today. we PIGGGED out last night on date night. I felt like a big blob. all I want to do is lay in bed all day (since that's what Chris is doing). but I didn't I got my BUTT handed to me in my workout and now that I've earned my nap, I just might take it 




Day flippin' 21!!! 
The Fix Challenge
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ➖➖➖
As you guys know, I'm not about Yoga. I may "need" it, but I just can't make myself yoga. I like to sweat, A LOT. So I swapped Yoga for The Fix Challenge & man oh man. That is NOT an easy swap! I even had to start using my shirt as another cushion under my elbows from being on them constantly for up/downs. 
But it's done. and I'm done and I am SO PROUD! 

Proud enough, that I'm starting Round 2. 
Oh yea. Get ready for some amazing results. I'm not giving up just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment